Trayer submersible switchgear, available in both round and rectangular designs, has been the standard for many utilities since 1970. Trayer’s patented vacuum technology provides 10,000 operations providing a virtually maintenance free switch.
Trayer submersible switchgear highlights include:
- Built to fit through manhole openings in the streets.
- Available with skyward facing bushings for top operation
- Round switches can be mounted sideways on a stand for horizontal bushing access.
- Rectangular designs are made for sidewalk and building vaults.
- Rectangular designs can be installed with the bushings facing skyward for top operation.
- Rectangular designs can also be mounted sideways on the stand for horizontal bushing access.
- Hot dipped galvanized stands for mounting the submersible MOTOPAK motor operators available.